Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Field Trip: Fabricana

A few days ago I checked out Fabricana for the first time. I can't say I was blown away exactly, but it certainly is a big improvement over Fabricland! Especially considering you don't need to purchase the dreaded membership to take advantage of sale prices.

(I also determined that yes, Atex Fabrics has good prices! Charmeuse at Fabricana was $18-$25/meter for a 44" width, as compared to $14/meter for a 60" width at Atex. Looks like I know where I'm going to pick up my fabric for the Pendrell blouse!)

_MG_0346


They were having a 50% off sale on notions, so I used the opportunity to buy all the bits and pieces I'm missing or running low on. I was so proud of myself, I even had a list. The best purchase I made was definitely the tailor's ham and sleeve roll pictured above! I'm feeling totally prepared now... welcome, 2011! Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment