Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey, Vancouver...

sale


... just in case you haven't heard, Dressew is having an anniversary sale from February 1st-5th. Apparently it will be 50% off everything in the store! (I probably shouldn't be spreading this around, but hey, not many people read this little blog yet :D)

It could be a good opportunity to stock up on basics like interfacing or muslin, or perhaps indulge in nice silks or woolens. Hey, I think I just found the motivation to come up with my detailed sewing plan. Of course, that's provided it doesn't turn out to be a total hellish nightmare, a la their Halloween sale...

4 comments:

  1. It would be nice to live in Vancouver right now ;)
    We get sales but nothing like 50% off everything, unless of course, the shop is closing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a rare event! It's their 50th anniversary. I asked if their sales get busy and they said, "we don't have sales." LOL!

    (But they do sell costume items for very cheap at Halloween, so people line up around the block to get in the day or two before! But I think that goes to show that they're good about monitoring the number of people in the store, rather than allowing it to become a total madhouse!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great sale! I'm jealous!
    Wanted to let you know I posted a few pics of my Pendrell muslin on my blog, fyi. I'm looking forward to working with my real fabric this weekend!
    http://taoofkate.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thanks for sharing the address! I'm going to head over and take a look! :D

    ReplyDelete