I went to cut out the pieces for my Pendrell 2.0 yesterday, and I nearly had a heart attack when I realized I hadn't purchased enough fabric! I'd taken the nice fellow at his word when he told me (the last time I was there) that the silks were 60". Although, perhaps I'm not being fair. In truth, I think what he said was that most of the silks were 60". Whoops!
So here I am with 44" fabric and only 2 metres of it, rather than the recommended 2.5 metres. Thankfully, it looks like the fabric requirements are generous because I was able to fit it all in - although it was definitely a tight fit!
So everything's now cut out and ready to go. I "re-drafted" the sleeve ruffle (and by "re-drafted" I mean "added an inch here and two inches there...") to see if I can get a little more of a sleeve this time around, but I figure if it doesn't work out I can just use the original pattern piece and cut it back down to size.